Invigorate the Common Well Episode 1
Water is literally our Common Health and Wealth.
Water is essential to all of life on our planet, human and non-human.
Listen to the Water.
Is Water a right, or a privilege?
How much Water do humans need, yet how much do we actually use?
What does Water have to do with Climate Change?
“If wars in this century were fought over oil, the wars of the next century will be fought over water” -Ismail Serageldin, World Bank Vice President
“The Peace of this century can be waged by the way we share Water” -Gemma Bulo
In The Heart of the Beast Puppet and Mask Theatre
- Sandy Spieler (director), Masanari Kawahara, Malia Burkhart, Julie Kastigar, Esther Ouray, Laura Harada, Duane Tougas, Paul Robinson, Laura Harada ( music director ), Duane Tougas (technical director), Paul Robinson (production manager), Tara Chadwick, Will Hommeyer (video artist), Richard Ashcraft Wilson (lighting design), Jim Koplin, Julie Ristau, Rachel Breen, Bart Buch, HOBT administrative staff.
- And thanks to Dorene Day and her grandson Mashkoonce for the Water song.
Tomales Bay Institute (On the Commons)
- Rachel Breen, Julie Ristau
Blue Moon Video
- Will Hommeyer
This project was supported in part by grants from:
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- Mary H. Rice Foundation
- Cynthia Krieg Memorial Watershed Stewardship Fund
- Toro Foundation
- Wedge Co-op's WedgeShare Grant
- Numerous contributions from individual donors